Sunday 26 May 2013

Gold Leaf Restaurant

Ellya Sam:

I always enjoy a bit of a yumcha sesh every time my whole family is in town and Gold Leaf will always be my choice whenever I need my dimsum fix. The service here is pretty good and the prices are super affordable.

The best thing about Gold Leaf too, is that it is literally EVERYWHERE. I go to the one in Preston because it's closer to where I live. But they have branches in Burwood, Docklands, Sunshine and Springvale. Cray these people.

Also, be sure to book beforehand for their yum cha sessions as it can get pretty full during the weekends. Also, I totally suggest booking the first seating (10.30AM-12PM) instead of their second seating (12-2.30PM) because the transition after their first seating can get chaotic.


The one thing you MUST get when you come here is their egg tart. It is the best egg tart I've had in Melbourne. Possibly even better than the ones you can get in Kuala Lumpur. 


Smooth, almost jelly-like custard on top of a buttery, flakey pastry. My all- time favourite. :)

7/10 just cause I really like their egg tarts.

Gold Leaf Restaurant
417 High St  Preston VIC 3072
(03) 9470 2882

No comments:

Post a Comment