Monday 13 May 2013

No1 Delicious

Ellya Sam:

This place is very popular amongst the Asian community here in Melbourne. You need to try this place if you are love chinese cuisine. Very affordable and yummy. Having newly renovated, this place now looks cleaner and nicer.

The only downside is the service. But if you can overlook that, this place is a must try!

The one thing I MUST order when I come here is their spicy eggplant. I've never been a big fan of eggplant prior to my No1 Delicious experience. However, a friend brought me here one day and guaranteed my immediate love for eggplant after trying this exact dish. Boy was he right. Never looked back. I love eggplant now.

Fried spicy chilli eggplant

I had their stir fried- bok choy as well. The veggies were nice and fresh. Then again, I've never had a problem with veggies in Australia in general.

Stir- fried bok choy

Another thing I had was their sweet and sour pork. Deep fried pork cubes in sweet and sour sauce. Can I get a hellsyah. Very yummy dish. Reminded me of home. :)

Sweet and sour pork



8/10

No1 Delicious
83 Franklin St  Melbourne VIC 3000
P: (03) 9077 5188

No comments:

Post a Comment